The Get Inspired Scrapbooking Expo is a scrapbooking crop held in Des Moines, Iowa every year. During this 15-hour day, you come to scrapbook and socialize! There are catered meals, wine tastings, vendors, TONS of snacks, prizes and MUCH more. It's a great day filled with lots of fun women who share the love of scrapbooking. Join us this year on Saturday, November 1st, 2014 from 9am - Midnight. Learn more at our Frequently Asked Questions page.
PURCHASE OF A SEAT AT GET INSPIRED '14 INCLUDES:
- your seat (two seats at a 8' table - plenty of room to spread out)
- catered lunch AND dinner included with water and coffee.
- tons of snacks to enjoy at the Community Snack Tables.
- shopping at vendor booths, such as Little Masterpieces, 31 Bags, Uniquely You (knits), The Cricut Lady, 59 designs, Layouts by Dee and Pauline, Close to My Heart, Young Living Essential Oils, Scrapbook Synergy, Premier Designs Jewelry, Stella & Dot and more!
- prizes, prizes and more prizes.
- free wine tastings from Jasper Winery, plus bottles for sale.
- FREE photobooth - tons of fun props!!!
- massage therapists available for $1/minute massages.
- convenient pumping room for nursing moms.
- Trash-to-Treasure tables for swapping goodies.
- Plug-Your-Bug tables to plug in your Cricut/machines.
- Cost is $52 for all this + an awesome time!
When you register, you'll be picking your own seats. See the map/seating chart below for orange stars for available seats. (Click on it for a larger view.) As of October 12, 2014, there are about 50 seats remaining. Learn more at our Frequently Asked Questions page.